Precautions before use of busbar heat shrinkable tube
What should you watch out for when using a heat-shrinkable busbar protection sleeve?
1. Our busbar heat shrinkable tube can be divided into 1kv busbar heat shrinkable tube, 10kv busbar heat shrinkable tube, 24kv busbar heat shrinkable tube, 35kv busbar heat shrinkable tube and 110kv busbar heat shrinkable tube according to pressure resistance. . The heat shrinkable sleeve has a fixed shrinkage ratio, and the insulation withstand voltage of the heat shrinkable sleeve depends on the thickness of the sleeve after shrinkage, so the selection must be in accordance with the method specified in the product manual - the busbar of different sizes The corresponding size of the casing.
2. The copper-aluminum busbar is prone to surface scratching and burr in the process of production, storage, handling and tin-smelting. The heat-shrinkable sleeve mainly relies on huge internal stress to achieve the purpose of shrinkage during heating and shrinking, and the heating state. The lower heat shrinkable sleeve is softer. At this time, if the copper-aluminum busbar with sharp burrs on the surface is received, the heat-shrinkable sleeve will be scratched, so that the heat-shrinkable sleeve of the busbar is immediately cracked or cracked after running for a while. Therefore, before heating and shrinking, it is necessary to check the copper-aluminum busbar for burrs and treat them accordingly to smooth the surface of the copper-aluminum busbar.
3. As mentioned in the 2 items, before the continuous busbar heat shrinkable sleeve is used, when the sleeve is cut according to the specific number of requirements, it is necessary to ensure that the slit is smooth and the zigzag cut cannot be formed.
Storage and transportation of busbar heat shrink tubing:
The heat-shrinkable tube of the busbar should be protected from direct sunlight or the ambient temperature exceeds 60 °C during storage and transportation. When the ambient temperature exceeds 60 °C, the heat-shrinkable product may partially shrink.
The above are the points that need attention when using the heat-shrinkable tube of the busbar. Busbar heat shrinkable tubing is widely used for insulation protection of confluence busbars in substations of power systems, mining, chemical, petroleum, marine, smelting, etc. No temperature rise problem, no reduction of bus current carrying capacity, excellent insulation performance and corrosion resistance , good process characteristics, easy installation, safe and reliable, etc., is the first choice for comprehensive insulation protection of power system.
Below we further strengthen the main functions of the lower busbar heat shrinkable tube:
● It can effectively eliminate electric power accidents caused by short circuits caused by small animals such as mice, snakes and cats.
● Prevent electric accidents caused by flashover, rain, condensation, etc. caused by flashover.
● Effectively prevent life-related accidents caused by live bare platoons.
● Prevent salt spray and various harmful chemical gases from corroding the busbar.
● Heat-shrinkable insulation protection treatment for special electrical (electrical) contact parts.
● Prevent electrical (electrical) accidents caused by single short-circuit and phase-to-phase short circuit.